Friday, June 17, 2011

I want to go Strapless! ! !

Now get your minds out of the gutter! ! !

I started my fitness/workout/running journey in late February 2011.  I bought some shoes, then bought some better shoes, got some warm clothes to run in and the hubs talked me into a HRM.  I ended up with a Polar FT40.  I thought it was wonderful the couple of times I wore it.  Then the new wore off and I began to hate it.  I couldn't stand the strap.  All I could focus on was that strap around my chest.  I put it up under my bra strap thinking that would make it seem more natural.  I've worn a bra since I was 12 so wearing a bra is pretty natural to me.  I guess I probably only wore it 4 or 5 times, 6 tops.  I wear the watch a lot but not as a HRM.  So, needless to say I have a lot of money tied up in a "watch".



Well, the other day, I was reading through my google reader and saw that a blog I follow is giving away a HRM from sportline. Part of the entry requirements was to go to the website and tell what you learned.  All I can say is I was floating.  They have really pretty pink ones, cool white ones and some that actually look like a real watch.  And the best part, the coolest ones (at least in my opinion) are the ones without the chest strap.



So needless to say, I have listed my Polar FT40 with the flowlink on ebay and as soon as it's sold I'm buying one of those strapless HRM's.  I can't wait. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment