Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1 of the New Year is Week 4 of C25K

I've been lucky enough to have worked in three run days this week.  I've finished week 3 and started week 4 of the couch to 5k running plan.  I thought seriously about skipping week 4 altogether but it's important to follow a plan once it's been made.

Week 3 went so well.  My legs are starting to feel better, my recovery is becoming quicker and my heart and lungs are back to where they were in Aug.  My resting heart rate is 59!  !  Did you see that?? 59! ! !

Week 4 will be finished tomorrow (no rest days due to pretty weather and the ease of the program at this point).  Week 5 will begin Tuesday and the first winter snow here in Ky may come Tuesday night.  Not sure how I'm going to schedule my runs for the upcoming week but I'll be sure to get 3 days in this week.

How was your first week of the New Year??

No comments:

Post a Comment