Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mama needs a new pair of shoes... :-)

I've started this journey to better health on the inside and out a few months ago.  I've done all the things a good wanna be runner should do... I've subscribed to Runner's World Magazine, I've picked my starting program (C25K) and set a goal (1st 5k is April 16).  I even bought a new pair of running shoes on Valentine's day.  Somehow along the way I've managed to get my arches cramping when I run longer than 3 minutes at a time.  So, after doing some research it seems I bought the wrong kind of shoes.




I've learned that I need a neutral shoe with lots of cushion.  So, me and the hubs are about to drive into town and get me a pair of Nike vomero 4+ and I can't wait.




I'm almost giddy about my run this afternoon W5D1.  This may be the motivation to keep on trucking through the loss of intervals in my program.

No comments:

Post a Comment