Sunday, May 15, 2011

not gonna make my goal :-(

I set a goal of running 40 miles for the month of May.  So far I've got 10.  Pretty pathetic isn't it?!

I never ran in the rain til my 5k a month ago.  Since then I've realized that I really won't melt in the rain, I just have to make a few modifications.  I keep a plastic bag for my blackberry and a visor to keep the rain out of my face.  I can't however make any modifications for mother nature.  When she wants to throw down severe thunderstorms, I just can't find the guts to go out.

I got 2 miles in yesterday and since I'm really trying to stay injury free I'm only running every other day, so tomorrow will be my next workout.  I'm hoping for at least 4 but there are more storms predicted so who knows what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment