Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Squeaky shoes

Did you know that squeaky shoes is a sign that you have a pair of DEFECTIVE shoes?

I was out running errands with the hubs this morning and was bored to tears.  He stopped to pick up a few things so he dropped me off at the local sporting goods store, (since he knows how much I love to go in there).  While in the store the manager came over and asked how I like my Nike Vomero's, otherwise known as the pillows I strap to my feet to run down the road.  I told him that I absolutely love my shoes.  They are actually the best feeling running shoes I've ever put on my feet.  I happened to mention that the right shoe squeaks. He asked me to take it off and he quickly discovered that I have a defective air pocket in the sole of the shoe about where the ball of my foot fits.  Hum, I said.  I thought squeaky shoes were just that.... squeaky shoes.  Well, to make a long story short, .... he is checking the other stores to see if he can find another pair so we can switch out the bad pair for a brand new pair.  In the meantime.  I'm squeaking and loving knowing that I'm about to get a brand new pair of running shoes without having to fork out another $100.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment