Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I LOVE my Nike Shirt! ! **Review**

I'm loving running in my bright yellow shirt so much I'm showing some love to Nike and thanking them for designing such a wonderful piece of clothing.


I bought my shirt at the local sporting goods store "Hibbett's" for $20.  It was on sale, down from $25.  I never pay full price for ANYTHING! ! !

I picked yellow since it was the brightest color they stocked. Since I'm running outside and on the side of my road, I'm trying to be very visible to drivers.  School buses are yellow for a reason ya know :-)

Since I'm running for a couple of different one of which is to lose a few or 10 pounds I bought a size XL.  As soon as I pulled the tags off and wore it for the first time I realized that I could have got a L and been ok with it but it's just habit to get the XL.  It's cut to be a little loose and it's a bit stretchy so it has some give in it. It is in no way one of those compression type shirts.   I don't usually like tight clothes.  It's a bit longer than I expected it to be.  I like this since it covers my hind end a little more than some other shirts I've bought.  If you wear those low rise pants this shirt would be perfect for you.

This shirt is so light and thin it's like wearing nothing at all.  You can see my bra through the fabric but it's not inappropriate.  The dri-fit material dries almost before I get home from my run.  It is always dry before my shorts are.  In fact, when I do the laundry, I just hang it up in the utility room and it's completely dry in less than 5 minutes.

If you'd like to get one for yourself go to
 http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-380508/pgid-222149 

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment