Monday, June 18, 2012

Top Ten (Blogs)

I am having such a great summer.  I hope you are too :-)

I've been reading lots of blogs lately.  Reading and Running and trying to cook and eat healthy.  (I subscribed to Clean Eating and have been reading all about Tosca.)

Reading about what makes other people tick is  very enjoyable for me.  It all makes me feel like I may not be the only weird person around.  Have you ever felt like you are the only person in the world that dips french fries in their Frosty at Wendy's?  Well that's me! !   Most of you have similar tastes as me, like most of you hate dragging your tired butt out of bed in the morning just to go sweat before it gets too hot later in the day.  I've come to realize that I'm about as normal as they come.

All this blog reading has made me realized that I've not done a top ten, EVER! ! !

I've decided to list my top 10 blogs.  They've provided me with lots of information, smiles and some really great recipes.  I hope you can get a morsel of goodness out of em too.

Now, the question is do I do it David Letterman style and start with #10 or start off with #1 and kill all the suspicion.  lol

So,.... I know all of you have been anxiously waiting with baited breath.  Your wait is over.....

My top 10 blogs so far this summer

10 The Daily Garnish A great recipe resource


Shut Up And Run She puts it all out there and tells it like it is.  No Excuses, just shut up and run.


Mom vs. Marathon Here's a lady trying to do all the right things and inspire others while she's at it.


Run Addicts Gives some great technical advice for beginners as well as advanced runners.


Secrets of a Running Mom gives some great tips for how to manage running and running a home.


iTrain, iSweat, iDominate a compilation of blogs


Oh She Glows writes about living a vegan lifestyle (not that I'm turning Vegan but she has recipes)


The Eat Clean Diet will give you motivation and inspiration several times a day :-) I need that.


Tall Mom on the Run blogs about marathon training & races.  I'd like to run as much as her someday


Run Diva Mom is a lot like me in that she wanted to make a positive change. She has been very successful in her transition and is willing to help others have the same success.


I hope my top 10 blogs helps to inspire you in some way.  They certainly have inspired me this summer. :-)

If you have blogs that you read daily I'd love to know about it.  Send me a message in the comment boxes below.

Bonus:
Not a blog but something you should check out is iTunes.  They give free music every week and this week they have some AWESOME music on sale $6.99



Gratitude Journal
So thankful for the summer sun.  The heat feels soooo good on my skin, I get to soak up all that marvelous vitamin D which helps our moods and its helping our corn grow tall.  The cows will be happy very soon :-)


Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment